2/14/2014

NEW/OLD GARNET HILL PICTURE

At first I want to wish you all a happy Valentine's Day! I hope you'll have a good day and to make this day better we have a New/Old Picture from Mackenzie in 2006 shooting for Garnet Hill!

ghkenz.jpg

At this place I want to tell that I added a lot of pictures to the Gallery.


I also added (will add) all the Comic Con Pictures and the pictures from The Garnet Hill- 2006 shoot, including this New/Old Picture, so stay tuned and visit the Gallery more often!

And I am happy to tell you that Miss Mackenzie Foyer finally  has a twitter account now! It is @MissFoyer. I will post new pics and a few "mini" informations there. I am working right now on this account to make it better. Feel free to follow me to get the latest news of Kenzie! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment