3/02/2014

HUGE NEWS UPDATE!!!

Hey guys! I have a huge update for you all!
Mackenzie tweeted a few things!
Retweeted by Mackenzie:
Who's ready for the ?
Does this mean that we will see Mackenzie at the Oscars? I hope so!
Later she tweeted a ThrowbackThursday Photo of her and Forest Whitaker recording Ernest and Celestine!
and I recording Ernest And Celestine
The next day a tweet from GKIDS Films was retweeted by Kenzie again:
"An extraordinary film... for children and even adults of all ages and races...” -
The Source also said that:
Foy especially is phenomenal in her voice role and can really tap into the innocence of Celestine, while still packing a whole lot of feisty-ness as well.
I am so proud of you Mackenzie! I will post all the Rewiews of 'Ernest and Celestine' on our Twitter so stay tuned! If you want you can also visit the official website ernestandcelestine.com!
I also found a few Screencaps on the official website!

rSyCI02O 9i8Mruwj y4m1RcF2

You didn't see the movie yet? You can watch a few Scenes:


So that was it for today with Ernest and Celestine! But I have more things to share with you!
Here is a New/Old Picture of Mackenzie back in 2006 modelling for Ralph Lauren! By clicking on the thumbnail below you can find the whole photoshoot!

HMf0GH6I

And I also want to say that I added all the videos of the Comic Con and the Photoshoot for Garnet Hill 2011 to the Gallery so you can view them if you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment